The Dresden Files: Portland
- A ghoul is disturbing the dead and has ravaged at least one of the living. It must be stopped! I hope that my new acquaintances can help stop the graveyard assaults.
- Apparently, my existence in Portland has been noted within the supernatural community. Or, at least, Dillon Krister found out quite a lot about me in a relatively short time. I don’t know quite how I feel about that. I am thankful that my reputation appears to be a good one, but I feel like I have too many eyes on me as of late.
- Father Buxman is not quite what he seems. He has more insight into the realm of the supernatural than I expected. He thinks God brought our paths together. I don’t know if that’s the case, but I know that we can definitely help each other.
- I’m still not sure if working with P.I.P.S. was a good idea. I think Charley and I have a lot in common, but our methods differ. However, if our connection means that I have more opportunities to help those suffering from the supernatural, then it was still for the best.
- I see myself when I look at Mike Ng. It’s almost painful to remember being that young. Being surrounded by the restless dead when no one else believes you. Being so very much the outsider.